Opeth in Canada

brownden

Feb 2, 2006
Chilliwack, B.C.
so why the heck isn't there a Vancouver, BC date yet? im starting to think there won't be one. i haven't found anything on ticket master. can somebody help me out?

ticketmaster probably doesn't handle opeth.. opeth went to vancouver last year but didnt come to winnipeg.. this year they're coming here but not sure if they're going there. anyway ticketmaster does not sell opeth tickets, we have to buy them from a sk8 store or some other place.. anyway.. yea

sage204 said:
anyway ticketmaster does not sell opeth tickets, we have to buy them from a sk8 store or some other place.. anyway.. yea

Last two times they played Vancouver at the Commodore they sold tickets at Ticketmaster.

I don't think they're playing Vancouver this tour, it's a little late to be adding a date when the tour starts in a couple weeks...
And when would they play? 8th is Edmonton, 9th Winnipeg, 10th Spokane, 11th Eugene and 13th San Diego... It would be sill if they drove up for the 12th and had to cross the impossible BC Border.

They're not even playing Seattle...

sage204 said:
ticketmaster probably doesn't handle opeth.. opeth went to vancouver last year but didnt come to winnipeg.. this year they're coming here but not sure if they're going there. anyway ticketmaster does not sell opeth tickets, we have to buy them from a sk8 store or some other place.. anyway.. yea

Where are they playing in Winnipeg?? Ticketmaster always sells Opeth tickets when they are here.

blimey said:
because nobody likes your side of canada! its infested with asians and rain!!
Haa, asians and rain... seriously though, their not coming to mtl as well, and plus, search the forum before posting plz.. cause.. theres seriously like 20 other topics like this one about opeths new tour and how their going to some places, and not to others etc.... :wave:

brownden said:
so why the heck isn't there a Vancouver, BC date yet? im starting to think there won't be one. i haven't found anything on ticket master. can somebody help me out?

Muthafucka! I've been bitching about this for a long time now :lol: . COME ON YOU GUYS, GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE, WE WANNA SEE YOU TO YA KNOW.