Opeth in INDIA !

what do i listen to?
check my sig...

might not be as gr!m necr0 kvlt as you guys, but works for me...

Thought it had something to do with your religion but now I know that you're just a complete retard:zombie:

i'm an atheist, just for your information.

edit : and no, lotus eater has got NOTHING to do with religious beliefs of indians...

Well, lets just ignore the less important issues. its an honour that Opeth's coming to India!!! It will be heavy, it will be loud and it will be delivered!! OPETH RULES!
In the Opeth website, the show in India is the only gig in Jan that they will be performing! The setlist has to be the fucking best of Opeth!!! Cheers to all and see u at the mosh!

yeah \m/

and since they're the only people playing that day (atleast that's what i'm told) they can have all the time in the world that they want...
a 2hr+++ setlist, please?

Off all the major bands we had in india...maiden, sepultura, satyricon & megadeth...this is perhaps the first time we are having a band that clearly dominates metal genre (this era atleast). I have a semester exam on that day, m sure to miss that ! i can write it the next time !!! Opeth, will clearly be a thought experiment to the guys who listen to linkin park in chennai !

MY SETLIST

1. Blackwater park
2. Deliverance
3. When
4. Demon of the fall
5. Death whispered a lullaby
6. Wreath
7. The baying of the hounds
8. Karma
9. Coil
10. Hessian Pee
11. The Lotus Eater (Btw, if anyone considers this as the worst song of opeth, i'd consider the person, who's least understand opeth.)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIL OPETH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off all the major bands we had in india...maiden, sepultura, satyricon & megadeth...this is perhaps the first time we are having a band that clearly dominates metal genre (this era atleast). I have a semester exam on that day, m sure to miss that ! i can write it the next time !!! Opeth, will clearly be a thought experiment to the guys who listen to linkin park in chennai !

MY SETLIST

bla bla bla
11. The Lotus Eater (Btw, if anyone considers this as the worst song of opeth, i'd consider the person, who's least understand opeth.)
i don't get what you mean by "this is perhaps the first time we are having a band that clearly dominates metal genre" ??
maiden does NOT dominate metal?
sepultura and megadeth and satyricon(i don't like them) may be down to people's personal tastes.. but IRON MAIDEN? give me a break...

AND you'll miss out black rose immortal from that setlist you made?

so, yeah, i guess i don't understand opeth that much, because a guy who think maiden don't dominate metal and black rose.. doesn't deserve a spot in the playlist and lotus eater does, said so...
i rest my case...

Opeth in India, thats quite cool, not many bands get to do this so wow really.

I would love to see this the mosh would go off!

BTW. Lotus Eater = Epic Win

I really do not care about their setlist, just want to see them in the flesh.

@ the Indian Opeth Army, tickets? is this a ticketed show? when are the tickets up for grabs? any news on this?

sometime in jan, i have heard that it has to be purchased from the IIT guys, and it'll be some sort of a imited thing, so i have mine secured from a friend at IIT already...

sometime in jan, i have heard that it has to be purchased from the IIT guys, and it'll be some sort of a imited thing, so i have mine secured from a friend at IIT already...
IIT Chennai? Would I have to follow some a path through some thick network of contacts or would the tickets be 'put up' for grabs in the future?

IIT Chennai? Would I have to follow some a path through some thick network of contacts or would the tickets be 'put up' for grabs in the future?

The former...

you guys didn't know that they're performing for the college fest?

The former...

you guys didn't know that they're performing for the college fest?
I expected opeth to perform in bangalore/delhi or something in an exclusive show whenever they did for the first time... not a college fest. Anyhow, I'm not sure if I'd be able to trace down a channel of contacts that long.. unless.. you can help a fellow forumer out dude?