Opeth in israel?(mikail this question for you)

Hi,
the answer is yes. When I met him on the Melloboat and he heard that I'm originally from Israel he said that they're coming. When I asked when he said sometime in the summer or maybe after the summer. He wasn't sure.

אז תהנו אחים שלי :)
:kickass:

We'll just have to be patient with this and hopefully in the coming months we'll get the entire summer touring schedule.

Now people, please stop asking Mike to come to your (or in this case, our) country. I doubt he has too much say, nor do I think it matters to him.

Now people, please stop asking Mike to come to your (or in this case, our) country. I doubt he has too much say, nor do I think it matters to him.

vitun tyhmä!
what part u didnt understand correctly?? the second he heard that I'm from Israel he said it himself: "WE ARE GOING THERE THIS SUMMER!!"

It's on August 14th. Hangar 11, Tel-Aviv port. A metal festival including three Israeli acts (Betzefer, They:Swarm and Salem) and seven international acts, including Opeth, Within Temptation and The Haunted. The other four are yet to be announced.

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3518632,00.html

Good news for us, I'm sure as hell gonna be there!

This is in continuation of the Orbituary concert that's going to be held here on June 6th, at around the same time of a headlining Draconian show hinted at by Anders Jacobsson.

Hi,
the answer is yes. When I met him on the Melloboat and he heard that I'm originally from Israel he said that they're coming. When I asked when he said sometime in the summer or maybe after the summer. He wasn't sure.

אז תהנו אחים שלי :)
:kickass:

אדיר! :)

Thanks for the info mate. You made my day (YEAR!)

OPETH IN ISRAEL.:zombie:

their usual set is one hour if there are more bands performing with them (like in a festival)
I guess u can call this event a "festival" since there are some more bands performing according to what I understood from the ad in YNET.
so expect something like 6 songs. The last one will be Demon of the Falls so u can fantasize about the rest hehehhehe :D

their usual set is one hour if there are more bands performing with them (like in a festival)
I guess u can call this event a "festival" since there are some more bands performing according to what I understood from the ad in YNET.
so expect something like 6 songs. The last one will be Demon of the Falls so u can fantasize about the rest hehehhehe :D

>: Gimme more. Ah well, I stupidly missed the previous one. So I guess it's all my fault.

Though one hour of Opeth can make me alive for a life-time!

Yeah their show here was awesome. The set was:
Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner
The Baying of the Hounds
Closure
Under the Weeping Moon
The Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls

encore:
Awesome riff game ->Deliverance
Demon of the Fall

You know what? An hour set would be awesome. Opeth is Opeth!
A full set would still be more awesome, though. lol.

I know a big fan in Lebanon...hmm I wonder if I should tease him with this...:saint:

Yeah their show here was awesome. The set was:
Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner
The Baying of the Hounds
Closure
Under the Weeping Moon
The Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls

encore:
Awesome riff game ->Deliverance
Demon of the Fall

You know what? An hour set would be awesome. Opeth is Opeth!
A full set would still be more awesome, though. lol.

Oh memories... It was a great gig and funny occurrence of me bumping into them while they were waiting in their van near the club hehehhehehehe I will never forget it