OPETH is playing in Eugene and we're going!

Wilbur Crandall

Wilbur Once Again
Jan 31, 2006
La Pine, Oregon
:Spin: I just bought tickets for the March 11th show in Eugene, Oregon.
I'm bringing my 21 year old son and my 15 year old daughter. OPETH will be her first "real" concert.:headbang: OPETH is something the whole family can agree on.:kickass: :)
My son and I were lucky enough to see OPETH in Portland last year. I feel so fortunate to see them twice in less than a year!
Huh-huh, this is gonna be cool...
:kickass:

My friend Will, my dad, and I will also presumably be in Eugene. I'll be wearing all black with a black cross choker, if you wanna say hi. You'll know me because I walk with a cane. Can't miss me.

I also saw Opeth in Portland at the Crystal Ballroom last year. Terrific show, except for Fireball Ministry, who cursed at us and kinda sucked anyway. Hopefully Devil Driver will be better, I know Dark Tranquility will crush!

I have friends that live in Oregon. Maybe I can get a couple of hook ups if I can't make a show in Cali, which is unlikely. Unless they don't have atleast but one show in Cali.

Mike, dude, you said you'd be back in S.F. when you where here last October!

haha

Opeth is godly.

opeth is playing eugene and we're going on... na na na nah... my mom buys me candy...

WHO CARES?!

yes, i'm bitter, OPeth please come to my town :(

my girlfriend and i are driving to the eugene show from canada. it doesn't look like opeth is coming back to vancouver (like mike had promised :yell: ) so we're road tripping!! wooohoo!!

brownden said:
my girlfriend and i are driving to the eugene show from canada. it doesn't look like opeth is coming back to vancouver (like mike had promised :yell: ) so we're road tripping!! wooohoo!!

Yeh. He said the same thing to us in San Francisco back in October. So you're not the only one that got cheated. :cry:

I doubt it's anything within the bands control, but it still sucks. I'm thinking of hitting Eugene or LA myself :) .

I've just purchased my tickets! I'll be there, with my dad and my best friend and my fiancee. All the forum members should get together and hang out. I've never been to that area, though, so I don't know any spots, but I'm sure we can all figure something out.