Opeth live @ Mellotronen Festival March 13-14th?

Bo Hansson's been out playing quite a bit, I've seen him 3 times this year so far. And Usurper, you should come. You probably won't be the only Belgian on the boat! ;)

Keep me informed about when tickets go on sale! :)

By the way, what a coincidence. I was in Stockholm two weeks ago and bought three Gentle Giant cd's in the Mellotronen store! :headbang:

Price will be around 1000 SEK.

Flyer:

m_0c70d9e249faf07689ba00aad6e8a4b9.jpg

well, anyway i guess katatonia will not play any mellow concert/songs... i wonder what they have in common with progressive rock...

Yeah... I wonder what's Katatonia doing there, Opeth certainly has many similarities with the other bands there should they play a light set which I hope will not happen.

As far as I know, the bands will play whatever they like. There's no "soft" format, so I would imagine Opeth will play whatever their big hearts desire. Ditto to Katatonia.

Paatos won't be playing as Stefan will have enough on his plate without having to deal with playing as well!!! On the last boat trip, he was running around like a mad thing, with no sleep as he was doing too much as well as playing (Morte Macabre). So this time, I think he just wants to be there for the bands, etc. And have a chance to hang out as well!!!

No worries, as a photographer I know exactly what it means to run around and never really have the time to enjoy yourself when you're at a gig or festival :( (and THAT's how I will spend the boat trip anyway... *sigh*)
But it's about time Paatos play in Sweden again, isn't it? Never had the chance to see them live :(