Opeth live?

The 7" EP was an extremely limited run, and copies go on Ebay for a shit load.

The special edition is available... I beleive. I'm not sure where, but there are members of this board that can probably tell you.

Is this one your talking about?

Front->
a0000008251.jpg

Back->
a0000008252.jpg

Looks really cool.

i saw them back in may of last year, cant remember the day, and the stub is in my wallet, in norfolk virginia, at the NorVa, it was fuckin awesome, they played with lacuna coil and beyond the embrace, amazing show, that is the fist i actually heard of opeth outside of the song deliverance. i cant remember the set list, but i know the played serinity painted death, deliverance, and im pretty sure masters apprentice, and maybe the drapery falls.

I've seen them twice,
both times in san fransisco
one at the fillmore on jan 31 2004
and last year, at the pound (I cant remember the date for this one).
They fucking owned both times, and I hope that they come back.

I've seen em three times. Unfortunately, i saw the damnation show...i mean it's good music, it's not live music though. The third set was amazing. The moor, blackwater park, april ethereal, masters apprentices, it was great. but at my first show they played advent, which was awesome.

I saw them on Friday the thirteenth On the lamentations tour in Atlanta

I went to that show too. Unfortunately, it was only about a week or two after I first heard opeth, and I didn't know/like any of their heavy stuff. Such a shame. I wish I started earlier :erk: