Opeth London 4th Dec

i got my ticket the day they went onsale:)

i cant fucking wait for this show.

the lineup looks like this right now,but its not in stone:(

Opeth
Akercocke
Decapitated:D

fuck moshing,whats the point.you miss the whole show.

im going to watch some incredible musical technical wizadry.

yeah,i know they arent confirmed yet,hence why i said "but its not in stone".

but this is also a "KERRANG" event dont forget,and originally Satyricon were in the running for main support.

and with Decapitated,Akercocke,Satyricon and Opeth all on one bill,they have there perfect extreme metal line-up.

each of those bands have had full articles and full albums reviews in the pages of kerrang in the last year.they are just trying to get a perfect line-up so it will sell out quickly,its all about the £ for kerrang you see.

but yeah,with satyricon out i just thought that it would be the latter list that i posted.

but you say there is one more huh.so c'mon then man,dont be selfish.tell us please.

i cant wait to go, its gonna be so amazing, the only support band i care about is decapitated, so the other 2 better not drag on for too long because i dont want to have to leave while opeth are still playing.

nah,we will be fine.they have laws.personally i think that guy is lying his ass off.because three bands meets the maximum amount of playing time for that venue.they have to be finished by 11 o'clock.if they have four bands then it will exceed that time.

Originally posted by Lee_B
It maybe a band instead of Decapitated, so I'm not "lying my ass off". Akercocke are the only confirmed support band.

ok,im gonna come clean.

that was an attemp of reverse psychology which didnt work:(

sorry:D

Oh no, not Decapitated :bah: Seen them twice and both times they bored the hell out of me. B.D.M - that's what I say!

"hey, we've got a support slot to fill, any ideas??"

"Get Decapitated in"

It always seems to happen...

Give us somebody decent Lee :)

DECPAITATED are incredible live,they have perfect timing precision and never mess up or miss a note.and vogg manages to nail every guitar solo or riff with solid perfection,watching him play is amazing.

you should at least appreaciate there playing and technical skills,whether or not you like the band.