Opeth merchandise at shows

Feb 12, 2006
I am fairly new to Opeth and will be seeing them for the first time live, a week from today. What does their merch. table usely have? Do they sell their Cd's? That's my biggest question, because I have Ghost Reveries, Blackwater Park, Damnation, Deliverance, and Orchid. I'm still missing My Arms Your Hearse, Morningrise and Still Life, because nobody around here carries them.

affinityband said:
They usually sell most things at the ol tables! Although the woman that sells stuff is usually pretty rude.
yeah shes realy a cunt

On a similar note, does the merchandise table usually stay open for a bit after the show is over? I'd like to get a shirt and who knows what else, but I obviously wouldn't want to carry it around the whole show...

Probably a fairly stupid question, but I've never been to a concert before.

tynkkr said:
On a similar note, does the merchandise table usually stay open for a bit after the show is over? I'd like to get a shirt and who knows what else, but I obviously wouldn't want to carry it around the whole show...

Probably a fairly stupid question, but I've never been to a concert before.

Every show I have been to they usually stay open until everyone gets through the line. Usually lines after the show are extremely long.