Opeth merchandise at shows

Dude, she was barely tall enough to give you a headbutt in the nuts, never mind a kick! :lol:

No offence to any short people here. I like short people. She was just really aggressive, and it bordered on being silly...

Chronology shirts? :lol:

I would like to get a Ghost Reveries shirt, because at SOTU, they didnt have my size. So I bought the white Damntation shirt instead. I always pick up a white band shirt, cause you never see white metal t-shirts.

SPLASTiK said:
So whats the merch like this tour?

Prices?

Zip up hoodies were $55
Tshirts were $30

Opeth-shirt-2-06-002.jpg

Opeth-shirt-2-06-001.jpg

Meh, I already have a shirt exactly like that from 2003 but a different back. I'll probably pass since it's $30.

At least Opeth has dates and venues on their shirts, I hate bands that just have the city names...

Though they got the Chicago venue wrong, and no Eugene on the back!

I won't hear a bad word said against the Merch Girl... a "Diamond" "In my time of need." :)

And those here with dirty minds... NO, nothing like that !!

ATB, and thanks again what ever her name is. :)

dcat

30 bucks for a tshirt!! Ouch, don't know if I can pull that off or not.

Are they selling Cd's at these shows?

Why do almost all bands have "CD Art" shirts where it's the entire front of the shirt? Looks terrible most of the time. I prefer small logo ones if I can find them.

Yeah I don't care much for the zip-up hoodie. Luckily I bought a pull-over hoodie at one of their shows a couple yrs ago.

Just a warning to those who plan on buying merchandise after the show. Most things will be sold out. If you really want something, I suggest going before the show.

I got burned last time. Yeah the woman was bitchy, but most of the people that sell this shit at shows are asses.

$30 for tee's seem to be the going rate at all shows.

Zombi Epidemic said:
I am fairly new to Opeth and will be seeing them for the first time live, a week from today. What does their merch. table usely have? Do they sell their Cd's? That's my biggest question, because I have Ghost Reveries, Blackwater Park, Damnation, Deliverance, and Orchid. I'm still missing My Arms Your Hearse, Morningrise and Still Life, because nobody around here carries them.

Hey i would head over to century media distro's website and you will get those cds in no time at all and you will pay hardly anything for them.

if you think about it $30 isnt toooo steep, figure most t-shirts here in ny are $20 anyways.....too bad they dont have the opeth army jackets...i got myself one and it kicks asso_O