Opeth merchandise at shows

Shirts were 30 bucks last night to, which is too much for me so I just got a dog tag and drink on the rest of what I had.

They had shirts, beanies, wristbands, Ghost Reveries CD only, dogtag, zip up hoodie, stickers, and thaat's about it.

I have met Erin (the merch girl) many times. She is one of the nicest people I've ever met. I don't understand why somebody would say this about her. I have been in contact with her and she was nothing but pleasent with me and my gf.

So to whom it matters, namely Opeth's manager. Please disregard these posts as they're simply not true and it's a defamation of character to boot.

Z0rn said:
I have met Erin (the merch girl) many times. She is one of the nicest people I've ever met. I don't understand why somebody would say this about her. I have been in contact with her and she was nothing but pleasent with me and my gf.

So to whom it matters, namely Opeth's manager. Please disregard these posts as they're simply not true and it's a defamation of character to boot.
yeah, she seemed quite nice to me

Any Canadian people know the prices for the stuff up here? I really want the Zip-Hoodie as I've only seen it for sale through Europe. The prices are probably a lot more for Canada though :yell: . Although our dollar is catching up finally.. So I don't know. Anyone know?

Nobiss said:
Any Canadian people know the prices for the stuff up here? I really want the Zip-Hoodie as I've only seen it for sale through Europe. The prices are probably a lot more for Canada though :yell: . Although our dollar is catching up finally.. So I don't know. Anyone know?

I can't remember how much they wanted for the zip up hoodie at the London, Ontario show last week, but I got a girl's shirt for $40.......pretty standard pricing.

My two cents.......Erin (the merch girl) is an amazingly nice person. Totally friendly and pleasant with me. If she's been rude to you, maybe its been reflective of your attitude with her.........just a thought......:Shedevil:

Is this the same woman who was on the first NA leg? I know that there was somebody at the merch table when I saw Opeth in Philly on Halloween who was maybe 5ft 3 and had a few piercings and tatoos...

Either way, I got a short sleeve shirt on the first leg for $30 I believe it was. It had the Opeth logo and the GR logo (minus the Ghost Reveries title) on the front, and just the Opeth O on the back. I'd assume the merch prices haven't changed since then.

I think the opeth beanies were 15, though I could be wrong. Christ, my belt buckle was 20 bucks. I wish I had waited until this show to get the tour shirt instead of the ghost reveries one the tour one is way cooler and they didn't have it at House of Blues in october. Oh well, I still got the belt buckle and a kick ass show! And the merch woman, come on you gotta give her a break- she's short, she puts up with tons of opeth fans hungry for merch, and I think it's the same one that works for them cause I saw her in chicago and milwaukee. plus someone here said she was short too so I'm assuming it's the same person.

At the Chicago show I got a 'Chronology' shirt for $30 and some stickers (2 Opeth "O" ones, and 1 'Ghost Reveries' sticker) for $5 I think. Yeah that seems a bit high, but (as has been said alread) that seems to be the going rate these days. My fiancé was the one who actually went to the merch booth, so I can't comment about the merch girl myself. But a lot of concert goers are drunk and assholish. If I had to deal with that for hours each night I might get a bit cranky myself.

affinityband said:
Short, dyed purpleish black hair quite pale, a few face piercings? American accent. If thats the one, then yea, shes mean.

She wasn't mean to me when I got merch in October, but then again, I didn't say much, I was just like "a 2X shirt A please" or whatever