Opeth merchandise

i'm getting a Opeth tattoo ....hopefully in about half a year or so...
I could never understand why anyone would decide to permanently mark their body with a band's name... What if the band turns to shit or do something so moronicly stupid, you'll have the reminder for the rest of your life...I view it just as bad as getting a tattoo of a boyfriend or girlfriend - the potential of temporary love, which applies to musical tastes too...

5 cds
1 shirt
1 guitar pick
1 drumstick (i think lopez was chewing it;)
some pix with the martins
that's about it.

2 CD's (I know, pathetic)
1 signed poster (and personal message, in real ink, muahahahaha)
2 real, bonafide photos UP CLOSE and PERSONAL (one with Mikael's hand draped over my shoulder, muahahahaha)
And the memories in my head of talking to them personally, muahahahahahahahahaha and being told by Martin "don't cry" :D

*forgot 1 ticket (from Metal Meltdown 3, so it neglects to mention them by name, but they were there!)

2 shirts(both longsleeves-Still Life & BWP) 6 CD'S(all the albums and a bootleg of the 4/26/01 chicago show) Memories of their first ever gig in america(Milwaukee Metalfest 7/28/00) and also the memory of sitting and talking with them in the "smoke room" there while they were rolling joints! Also my autographed ticket stub from the 4/24/01 show in St.paul,MN! That's about it unless you count the mini poster of peter and mikael that was in guitar world uite a few months back.

5 CD's
2 shirts (how do you guys have more than 2, where did you get them?)
1 Poster
Pictures on my wall :D
My best friend drew me a really cool Opeth Picture with the logo, and some strange designs.

What Poster do you have Lina? I have the Guitar World one, I want to know if there are any more!?!?!

Originally posted by Morningrise
What Poster do you have Lina? I have the Guitar World one, I want to know if there are any more!?!?!
It's a promo for Blackwater Park. It's a picture of the album cover, but it's not the best quality because the logo is the older, less-wispy one. Has "Koch Entertainment" at the bottom. Just paid an arm and a leg for it on eBay a couple days ago.

Originally posted by Morningrise
2 shirts (how do you guys have more than 2, where did you get them?)
I've got an Orchid longsleeve and three shortsleeves: MAYH, BWP, and the plain logo one. Even though I love Still Life, I don't particularly like the shirt, but I'm still hunting for a Morningrise one that hasn't been worn and washed already. Try www.plastichead.com out of the UK. That's where I got the MAYH shirt.

I forgot that I also have a bootleg of Opeth, Katatonia and Anathema from the 2000 Metalfest. ;) (I must be one of those crazies that Clarie's Horror talked about.)

Yeah, I also have several bootlegs if that counts. I would also like to find an unworn Morningrise shirt but have had no luck. A guy from near where I live said he has a Morningrise hooded sweatshirt that he found at a local shop near me. I really wish I could find one of those.

My t-shirts are the BWP cover, plain logo with group on back, and Still Life. I want to get the MAYH soon.

Lina, I saw that poster and meant to bid on it but got pretty high. I always forget to bid on items or get outbid. :(