Opeth - New Album/s Details

Dangerblade

Misunderstood
Nov 30, 2001
Bristol, England
stations.mp3s.com
From kerrang.com:

To coincide with their return to the isle, the band will release a special, limited edition version of their latest album 'Blackwater Park' on June 3 through Music For Nations. The album will feature a bonus disc containing two brand new songs, 'Still Day Beneath The Sun' and 'Patterns In The Ivy Sky 2', as well as an enhanced film of the recording of 'Harvest', photo gallery and web links.

The band are currently writing material for two brand new albums. The first of these will be available in October.

Are they shitting us or something? What the songs are is confirmed? What the bonus material is confirmed? I think if this was confirmed information, it'd have been posted on here...unless it has. But I don't think it has. Anyway, is this legit?

About the Blackw. Park re-issue it's right, not sure about the extra material, but you can read al about it on the official Opeth site. The fact that the new release will be 2 albums is right too, but as far as I knew it will be released simultaniously as a double CD, one mellow and one heavy disc.

yeah its all correct as far as i know, im not sure about the Harvest thingy though, but im sure its probably right. its all been mentioned millions of times. all thats new to me is the 'Harvest' thingy..

I'm getting even more impacient about this release...
I know it will be great since Opeth never disappointed me!!!

Yeah, I cannot wait for their new releases as well! All of their albums have been exceptional, and I'm damn sure that trend will continue for quite some time.

I'm kinda curious what they are planning for their mellow CD, actually...just very curious...if they sound anything like Harvest or stuff like the intro of To bid you farewell, then hell yeah!

I know I won't be dissapointed, but at the moment I am very dissapointed in the small amount of recording that will be on the CD, and that they cancelled (at least it seems so) the DVD release. Oh well, all I need is more Opeth.