Opeth on Tour

MixGrafix

Dulce Et Decorum Est
Well boys and girls, Tool is coming to town tonight, and has some band named Big Business opening for them. Big Business? WTF. I have seen Meshuggah, Mike Pattons Band, Isis, and Melt Banana open for them, but this is a new low. I am drooling for the co-headlining Tool / Opeth tour.

Work on it Mike. LOL

That would be the ultimate music experience... Oh god that would be so awesome!!!!!!!!

Ive never understood the buzz about seeing Tool live. They have a few good songs, but their live show consists way too much of sitting down and playing the same riff over and over and over again until your mind becomes so dazed that you forget that your at a concert or you get bored and anxious for them to move on to the next riff. Perhaps if they handed out acid tabs or bowls of green the show would be a more enjoyable experience.

Well boys and girls, Tool is coming to town tonight, and has some band named Big Business opening for them. Big Business? WTF. I have seen Meshuggah, Mike Pattons Band, Isis, and Melt Banana open for them, but this is a new low. I am drooling for the co-headlining Tool / Opeth tour.

Work on it Mike. LOL

that tour would blow so much ass, all the tool fans during opeth would be like "hey man, turn that shit down, you're playing too many frets for me, keep it to 0, 3 and 5" and the opeth fans during tool... would be at home