Opeth painting / need inspiration

Check out Kieslowski's Three Colors (Blue, Red, White) and Decalog. That's about 15 hours of movies (the Decalog is 10 movies about the ten commandments), but it's definitely worth it. Preisner's best compositions are probably for Blue, which is actually about a composer. Preisner doesn't have a whole lot of compositions other than movie scores, but there is his Requiem for My Friend and it's pretty nice. Hereis a cd of a bunch of selections from his movie scores.

Three Colors were good. :) I have to see if I can find them again. I lost a bunch of stuff when my basement got flooded a couple of years ago. :(

actually he is very talented. apparently most of you have no idea what art actually is. travis smith is completely souless and predictable, not to mention has been producing things in the 21st century of this nature digitally. the artist in question was doing this type of thing 30-40 years ago by hand, which is an entirely different ballgame, and shows his style ahead of his time similar to h.r. geiger as well. theres definitely a lot of vision there.

interesting stuff. around when was the picture above made?

It's a pity that some of you have no appreciation whatsoever for art... I really would have expected more from fans of Opeth, a band which generally speaking requires a sense of taste and open-minded approach to be enjoyed.

In regards to Beksinski's works 'all looking the same'... a generalisation that could be applied to a plethora of artists (both of traditional and contemporary art). It's called style.

This forum really has turned to shit.

I went to that artists website, which has some very good drawings/painting galleries, but I was intrigued by the music which was playing on the site, which in turn led me to this website of Zbigniew Preisner, a composer, who is also Polish. Now I have to check out some more of his music :kickass: He has worked on soundtracks for many films from director Krzystof Kieslowski, of which I haven't heard of. I will have to find some films from this director as well......cheers
Anyone know what songs of his was playing on that site? Mainly the one on the original works page.