Color Themes

Deliverance
MAYH
Watershed
Blackwater Park (slightly darker though, but still bright)
Damnation
Ghost reveries
Still Life
Orchid
Morningrise is hard to chose a color for to me. it would be like a mix of a mime and a hippie.

Opeth is very green to me. I have not taken any care for the album cover-color. just music-wise!

Watershed is meant to be some kind of green or teal. On the cover, it turns out in some kind of yellow, but if you look at all the T-Shirts (if my memory is good) they're all more green than yellow.

I mean.. look at all the pictures in the booklet.

This. Everytime I read that idiot's posts I think the same.

And his "aren't you a smart one?" reply is total despair. His try at looking like smart is funny.

:lol: stop taking everything so seriously you fanny

Even if he tried to take it in a funny way, he wouldn't succeed. You're clearly a retarded cuntface. I don't know since when you're here, but many of us are somewhat tired of assholes of your kind; and you can't even take responsibility and hide behind the fact that you are joking; ridiculous whore. The only fun troll here is Hox anyway.

lol but most of you guys on here are assholes. its pretty much here nor there, you guys absolutely crush new comers and bicker amongst yourselves on a day to day basis. Telling cuntface that youre tired of him is a rather empty statement considering the current forum climate

It also depends on the versions you own. The vinyl of watershed for me is much greener than the CD. Also, the European version of BWP is bluer while the US version is more yellow. Also the colors differ within the actual booklet which is what I'm referring to for the most part.

^ I did notice that too.

lol but most of you guys on here are assholes. its pretty much here nor there, you guys absolutely crush new comers and bicker amongst yourselves on a day to day basis. Telling cuntface that youre tired of him is a rather empty statement considering the current forum climate

I'm attacking the source. Other than these bothering people and those - like me - who bother, this forum is just fine and the climate is kinda nice, I believe. Throw out cuntface and such and this place will get a much better climate. But your right, I'm not expecting myself to make any positive changes with that attitude. Sorry.