Opeth Record Labels

Ghost Reveries = RoadRunner
Damnation and Deliverence = Koch
I'm guessing the ones before Damnation and Deliverence are also Koch.

Orchid - Candlelight
Morningrise - Candlelight
My Arms, Your Hearse - Candlelight
Still Life - Peaceville
Blackwater Park - Music For Nations
Deliverance - Music For Nations
Damnation - Music For Nations
Ghost Reveries - Roadrunner

Roadrunner
Ghost Reveries

Music for Nations (Europe)/Koch (USA)
Lamentations DVD
Damnation
Deliverance
Blackwater Park

Peaceville
Still Life

Candlelight (original)/Century Media (reissue)
My Arms, Your Hearse
Morningrise
Orchid

edit: haha, sorry Mr. Bland, you got the same information about four times over

Chasing Time said:
Are you sure Century Media did the reissues of the first three albums? I thought they put them out for the first time in the US while Candlelight did the reissues in 2000 or so.
Maybe Candlelight did, but I know that I have both the Orchid and Morningrise (original My Arms, Your Hearse, but I felt safe to assume here) reissues and they say Century Black, copyright Century Media under exclusive license from Candlelight.

Towedwart said:
I can't find on the CDs (or cases) that they say Century Media on them anywhere, but that's that the site says...

Like I said, I have the European version of My Arms, Your Hearse - but here are the backs of my Orchid and Morningrise CDs.

opeth.jpg

Chasing Time said:
I have those versions too. They are the original US releases while the re-releases by Candlelight were put out in 2003 with bonus tracks.

Ohhhhhhh yeah, wow I completely forgot about those. Yeah, Mr. Bland Candlelight re-released them again in 2003 (once standard jewel case, another time in a tin can) with the extra tracks Into the Frost of Winter (Orchid), Eternal Soul Torture (Morningrise), and Circle of Tyrants/Remember Tomorrow (My Arms, Your Hearse)