Opeth Reviews + Photos

okay, so i know this has already been posted a few months ago, but i know there are a lot of new people on this forum as well, so thought I should bring it to the attention again ..

i was just reading through a review for "my arms your hearse" again, that appears on my webzine, by a guy called Paul Carter, (Mr Widdle on here and on our forums) and its simply stunning, i listen to that album last night for the first time in a couple of months, and its simply perfect ,,

the review is also perfect and so wanted people to see it and also leave comments about whether they think its a fair estimation of the album ..

he has promised me reviews of all their other albums, and no doubt there will be a gig review of the leeds show we are off to see on the 31st as well ,, so i will post up the links for that also ..

anyways ..
here are some links ..

AN INCREDIBLE REVIEW OF MAYH
A COMPLETELY ENTHUSIASTIC REVIEW OF OPETH LIVE ALONG WITH 4 QUALITY PHOTOS

let me know what you think ,, apologies to those who saw this before, but the new members or anyone who missed them really need to see these :) ..

Son of a bitch!!! Fantastic review, indeed!

:) I'm glad you posted that up...the way he desribed MAYH is spot-on. It's most certainly an incredible album :)grin: Morningrise is still best, though...)

Awesome read!

One gripe, though...I didn't feel the intro to Credence was as haunting as he so put it, just thought I'd mention that.....the review was still well done!!!

aye ,, i suppose at the end of the day as well though, a review is still one persons thoughts, so maybe that part grabs him in a certain way, and people take different parts of music personally in different ways i guess .. i guess thats what reviews are, just one persons opinions, its how well focused they are that counts and enthusiastic as well, which this one most certainly is! :)

wow!! .. mr widdle the lad that did the other work on opeth for our site met them back stage last night!! .. his most proudest moment of his life, (and its his birthday today, 21 as well!) (how ace is that) ..

we saw em play in leeds last night and they were rather impressive!! :) .. but yeah, he got pics of being with em apparently, and is no doubt going to do a ridiculously gushing review of the night and the whole thing, so will post the link for that when its done soon :) .. more new exclusive pictures !! :)