Opeth rocked the 25th!

dissmulation

New Metal Member
Jul 23, 2003
Visit site
Ok, sorry for this thread lol :) Anyways...

Someone head locked my girlfriend in the crowd... you fucking pussy... Anyone saw it? Know who did it? She couldn't breath for good 5 seconds, then she shouted at him 'Are you fucking mental...? - Anyone saw it?

The gig was great... I was hanging on the stairs for the heavy set, next to the bar, right hand side - I couldn't go into the moshpit/crowed because I'm too ill :( but fuck it well the gig was great...

I reposted my post from another thread. Just wanna know who head locked my girflriend... or anyone saw it? Or heard as she shouted 'Are you fucking mental..???'.

Thanks.

What a pussy ay. Fucker wish he tried to fucking get me in a headlock I woulda smacked the bastard into next year. Some duxk headbutted my bro and nearly broke his nose in the mosh. That scared him a little, seeing as he was only in there 5 mins and was his first ever mosh.

\m/

Black_paragon said:
what a tit, there were a few shirtless dicks there running about generally being dicks..

A shirtless dick being a dick ? sounds like a case of 'split bell-end' personality disorder ! PLONKER

dissmulation said:
Ok, sorry for this thread lol :) Anyways...

Someone head locked my girlfriend in the crowd... you fucking pussy... Anyone saw it? Know who did it? She couldn't breath for good 5 seconds, then she shouted at him 'Are you fucking mental...? - Anyone saw it?

The gig was great... I was hanging on the stairs for the heavy set, next to the bar, right hand side - I couldn't go into the moshpit/crowed because I'm too ill :( but fuck it well the gig was great...

I reposted my post from another thread. Just wanna know who head locked my girflriend... or anyone saw it? Or heard as she shouted 'Are you fucking mental..???'.

Thanks.

Moshing people can get really crazy.. u.u' .. They fucking steal from, rape, and hurt people for no reason..

I am always very protective of my girlfirend when she is in the center crowd...no matter what concert it is....

You always have those FUCKING ASSHOLES who feel good beating up on girls. Fucking insecure pricks I tell you..Why didn't you give him a fucking beat down to hell?.....

I've never heard of anybody getting raped at moshes...

Ethereal Deliverance said:
I am always very protective of my girlfirend when she is in the center crowd...no matter what concert it is....

You always have those FUCKING ASSHOLES who feel good beating up on girls. Fucking insecure pricks I tell you..Why didn't you give him a fucking beat down to hell?.....

I've never heard of anybody getting raped at moshes...

Oh believe me I so wanted to! But we didn't see him after the gig. bugger......................

didnt see the headlock, what a twat
sounds like someone should reprimanded him
generally i though the pit was a good natured affair
unlike the one at dimmu borgir
that was fucking outrageous
got a bruck up lip in 30 seconds
and then had to retire realising that at 32 i couldnt keep the pace
but there was no escape cos these fucking pricks kept throwing me back in
thats when i rembered the metal-heads drug of choice is alcohol
why dont you all chill with a fat reef
thats the way forward