Opeth shirts....

Alcapoth

S t a r E
Apr 27, 2002
ON, Canada
Visit site
So, if I wanna buy an Opeth shirt (which I do), where would I look? In other words, where's the best place to make orders for purchase or whatever? Trust-worthy sites that you can trust and rely on 100%......

The shirt, in particular, I am looking for is the black one with just the band's logo on the front...it's very sweet!

go here:
http://www.headbangers.net/cgi-loca..._id=150-001LT&cust_cat_index=1&cust_cat=Opeth

or, just type headbangers.net and click the dropdown bar for Opeth....I ordered the one and only babydoll Opeth shirt I've ever seen from there, and it is very sweet..has long bell sleeves and everything...the only bad thing about that company is the price.....with shipping added on, my purchase was over $40....but they have a big selection for many great bands.

I would love to buy an Opeth shirt but the fact is that they're pretty expensive...in Quebec that is.

It's about 60$ without taxes for a basic black shirt with a simple blackwater park stamp on the back... :eek:

By the way my friend, that's a nice avatar you got there!

Well, out of the two sites, jsrdirect has the slight better deal at $15.95. I may consider ordering from there....damn, the shirt looks great, doesn't it? The others seem to have a little TOO much to them.....

:cool: Oh, and thanks Manes & ChangSo!

I thought once... a long long time ago... in a far off land someone posted a link to a site with Morningrise and Orchid T's. I don't know. Check E-Bay!