Opeth show in Edmonton DELAYED!!

I'm really sorry to hear this bad news about the Opeth tour. I'm really feeling sorry for Martin Lopez and I hope that he recovers from any emotional issues and disturbances. I hope that Opeth are ok for the rest of the North American tour, and I hope that they don't cancel the NY dates, but if they do I will undestand. Best of luck to Opeth and the fans in Canada as well.

in response to Liane, the chick at Red's told me and my friend that if you can't make the show on thursday, go to REd's on friday and you'll get a full refund. doesnt matter tho, i'd still rather have the showw

arg this sucks. I didn't think they'd come here, then I get a phone call from a friend saying they are like 4 days before the concert. I buy a ticket and can't get anyone to go with me because their all busy. Bah, anyway. I hope they come back soon. :( Well at least the dvd comes out next month.

For anyone who wants to talk about the tour I'm in Opeth chat. Also if you know anything about irc. The server is 66.252.12.170:8180 and the channel is #opeth so you don't have to use the crappy java based chat.