Opeth signing to Road Runner.

Jon Snow said:
I would kill myself by ingesting all of my Opeth cds.

prolly I dont understand this but why do u think it would be a bad thing for opeth to sign toa label.......they were already signed to some label before.......they heav to pay thier bills and stuff too u know...only labels can flush the money that goes into recording and touring....so I dont know ......why u think its a bad idea signign to a labek again....??.......PEAC EOUT

2 things..

1. This is a RUMOR.. A. : talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source
B : a statement or report current without known authority for its truth .... Treat it as such.

2. What's the problem w/ Roadrunner? I don't know one label from the next so please add some reasons for your abhorrent reactions if you please...

Ok, then. Out.:devil:

waz416 said:
why u think its a bad idea signign to a labek again....??.......PEAC EOUT

I want them to sign to a labek again but not this particular labek. PEAC EOUT!

btw, waz rules!

Mr Samsara said:
2. What's the problem w/ Roadrunner? I don't know one label from the next so please add some reasons for your abhorrent reactions if you please...

Ok, then. Out.:devil:

Roadrunner = gay bird
gay bird != metal

OMG! I can just picture this: Opeth touring with Slipknot and Soulfly.
Manager: Great, now pay attention mr. Akerfeld person. These people can teach you how to play. Now cut it out with this prog nonsense, and learn how to please the angsty teenagers!

OMG!! realy, anything but Roadrunner. I couldn't seriously respect Opeth anymore if they'd sign with them.

Jon Snow said:
Roadrunner = gay bird
gay bird != metal

Gay Bird? Brown Tunnel?
road010.jpg

Well thanks, Jon. I now have a crystal clear picture of your homoerotic "Wile E. Coyote-esk" thought process. Thanks again! :Smug:

:tickled:

...Do/Would/Will you see Ross Robinson producing Opeth?

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Period.

You really don't know? First I thought you were joking, but now that I think about it, maybe not? Fuck I'm confused.

Ross Robinson produces new metal, thanks to him the world is full of it.

Mr Samsara said:
Gay Bird? Brown Tunnel?
road010.jpg

Well thanks, Jon. I now have a crystal clear picture of your homoerotic "Wile E. Coyote-esk" thought process. Thanks again! :Smug:

Glad to help.