Opeth Song Survivor - Round 3 - Morningrise (Vote for the WORST song!)

Which song do you dislike the most?

• Advent

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • Black Rose Immortal

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • To Bid You Farewell

Votes: 28 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah. The Night and the Silent Water should still be here. This is fucking close, hehe. If there is a tie, there's a 24 hour tiebreaker. That should be fun ;)

Who the FUCK put Black Rose Immortal into the lead?! YOU BASTARD! YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING BASTARD! YOU DOGRAPING PAEDOPHILIC TOSSPOT! FUCK YOU! JUST FUCK YOU! JUST ARGHHHH

*Is done now =)*

This is UNFICKING beliveble.... Advent cant go.. .that's for sure... BRI cant go!!! It's great!!! AN WHO THE HELL VOTED TBYF!!! (oh, that's was i)... damn you all! DON*T VOTE!

Its time to bid farewell to "To Bid You Farewell" (Im so funny). Seriously I think people only like this song so much cuz its the 1st and longest clean song. Most of the other clean songs are far superior.

Far Dareis Mai said:
Well, it IS easy to misspell. But I ran to my bookshelf and made sure ;)

Ahh, you're awesome. All is well with the night. The Light illumine us, and protect us from the shadow. :D

You too eh? ;)

:oops:

Check your rep comments using the user cp link at the top of the page. ;)

By far , Morningrise is my least favorite Opeth album.

crimsonfloyd said:
Its time to bid farewell to "To Bid You Farewell" (Im so funny). Seriously I think people only like this song so much cuz its the 1st and longest clean song. Most of the other clean songs are far superior.

Erm, no. To Bid You Farewell is absolutely beautiful.

To Bid You Farewell is one of Opeth's best songs, and definately the most beautiful. Just listen to the way the acoustic guitars play off each other and then the bass mimicks at the beginning of the song. And the lyrics are so gentle and sad, and then it builds up to the distortion and comes back down again...I'm about to cream my pants just thinking of it.

Dreamer Deceiver said:
To Bid You Farewell is one of Opeth's best songs, and definately the most beautiful. Just listen to the way the acoustic guitars play off each other and then the bass mimicks at the beginning of the song. And the lyrics are so gentle and sad, and then it builds up to the distortion and comes back down again...I'm about to cream my pants just thinking of it.

Yes, it's beautiful! Not quite as beautiful as that middle section of Black Rose Immortal though.....I still think that's the most beautiful piece of music ever. I wish people wouldn't vote for it! :cry: