Opeth Song Survivor - Round 6 - Damnation (Vote for the WORST song!)

Which song do you like the least?

• Windowpane

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • In My Time Of Need

Votes: 41 47.1%
  • To Rid The Disease

Votes: 27 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, why do people LOVE To Rid the Disease so much??? (the original song from Sorskogen is the better version, IMO...with a ridiculously beautiful solo. And, the swedish language kicks much ass!)

Anyway, To Rid the Disease must go IMO (though, it probably won't...whatever.) Still, these songs here are my TOP 3.

Windowpane and In My Time of Need are the TWO BEST! Man, one of them SHOULD go now, because picking TRTD would be a cinch over any of these titles.

edit: BTW, checked out on past polls I missed out on (like the Closure and hope Leaves TIEING poll...25-25. Man, why did closure move on then? I would have voted closure, personally.

windowpane. finding fault with any of them is hard but windowpane has a few seconds of awkwardness so it had to go.

I voted to rid "to rid the disease" , after finding a clever way to eliminate one of them when I cant choose.

Windowpane, followed by in my time of need, a good combo.

Windowpane, in my time of need, death whispered me a lullabye, EXTREMELY good combo

closure, to rid the disease and ending credits.. meh. Its alright, but a bit boring compared to the other 2 combos.

To rid the disease must be rid.

Hard Choice for me. It was always going to be between IMTON and TRTD. I went for IMTON, brilliant song but gets repetitive after 1000's of listens.

NO FUCK NO NO NO IN MY TIME OF NEED CANNOT GO IT'S THE BEST SONG!!! :cry: (This is, just my opinion)

Ahem. I voted Windowpane. To Rid the Disease is only minorly better IMO.

In my time of need. I thought that To Rid The Disease would clearly be winning this. Although yeah, Mordet i Grottan is definately a better song... that metal solo he rips just opens up the song... to rid the disease was restricted under the premise of the album having to be 'all mellow'. Dang. Oh well, damn good mellotron in To rid the disease though.