OPETH soundsoftheunderground tour

TheUnforgiven

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2004
under ice
Can someone tell me the exact time when Opeth will be playing at the Sounds of the underground tour in LA on Jully 22?

I would hate to drive for miles and miss them.

Yeah, I'm actually starting to dig Chimaira and Lamb of God after a buddy played some of it for me; I recently checked out Chimaira's dvd. Pretty talented and hard working guys.

if they're actually playing athe LA sports arena, that would be fucking awesome. I remember seeing morbid angel in the san diego cox arena and I tell ya...a death metal band playing in an arena is just one of the reasons why life is so great.

12:00 PM

How can you enjoy both Master of Puppets and before era and St. Anger???

You my friend have fallen victim to media influence. You don't care whether the music took a musicians all, you listen to them because of profuse marketing by the "metal channels." Believe me, that isn't a good thing.

Botfly said:
12:00 PM

How can you enjoy both Master of Puppets and before era and St. Anger???

You my friend have fallen victim to media influence. You don't care whether the music took a musicians all, you listen to them because of profuse marketing by the "metal channels." Believe me, that isn't a good thing.

I dont listen to radio or TV; Im just a fan and love their music no matter what evryone else says.