Opeth the movie

Jamo

Apr 14, 2006
looking at ghost revies artwork work makes me want to see an opeth movie. All there albums are basically story albums. Think Ghost Reveries and MAYH would make cool movies. What u all think? or am i just a twat???:cry: :cry:

i think a really creepy long music video to MAYH or still life or even ghost reveries would be cool, kind of like broken by NIN or the wall by pink floyd.. not like a movie with dialogue, just a long creepy concept video would be awesome

I think they should have a special guest to play the ghost of perdidtion e.g. bill baley lol

I would be extremely interested in seeing an animated film to depict the storyline for My Arms, Your Hearse. It's definitely something i'd pay for and, if done well, something that would increase Opeth's appeal to wider audience and satisfy the opeth nerds no end!

still life is a very much shakespearian tale. i think a slightly modified version of it would be lovely.

Still Life and MAYH would be best for a movie... A Video for the whole album would be a great concept. Just like what DreamTheater did in live scenes in a memory showed in the stage screen monitors. No dialogues are needed.. Thes songs would do justice to the story itself. :cool:

..Unless it's shit.. Then it'd hurt reaaaal bad :(

Personally i'm liking the sound of the Scooby Doo-esque Opeth films.. I'm intrigued to see what mischief they can get into and which misdeeds they can unfurl!