Candles on the Ghost Reveries cover...

anyways...i miss them both.

and im getting a ghost reveries era shirt that has the burning candle on the side.
I hate band shirts and this looks nothing like one except for the OPETHIAN O

Does anyone else think that the figure on the front of mayh is Travis? I mean maybe Mike put it there as a way of secretly letting the audience know of the artist in succession?

lol I never said he did it wtf. "Does anyone else think that the figure on the front of mayh is Travis? I mean maybe Mike put it there as a way of secretly letting the audience know of the artist in succession?" Was my way of making fun of the ridiculous notion that the candle may represent the subsequent loss of the members. The idea that the artist for mayh and Mike were making a reference to the next artist is just as stupid, actually it's a little more dumb.

lol yeah, I need a pretty big shovel to dig out of this one. Normally that comment would have gone unnoticed amongst a pile of noob comments. Too many smart cunts online ;).

lol I never said he did it wtf. "Does anyone else think that the figure on the front of mayh is Travis? I mean maybe Mike put it there as a way of secretly letting the audience know of the artist in succession?" Was my way of making fun of the ridiculous notion that the candle may represent the subsequent loss of the members. The idea that the artist for mayh and Mike were making a reference to the next artist is just as stupid, actually it's a little more dumb.

Yeah, you can tell your joke didn't go over too well when you post 6 sentences explaining it afterwards.

Nice try though, better luck next time.