Ghost Reveries - Hollow?

Oinkness said:
I had a reply that put you all in your place and made it extremely clear how you took my words out of context, but because of an error with the forum the whole reply which took a long while to type was lost.

Just consider yourself pwned regardless.
Well please put us in our places, sir!

I found the Ghost Reveries Album somewhat different from typical Opeth. However i think it is a album that tried to fit in with more mainstream metal, My favourite track has to be Hours of Wealth or Isolation Years, which i dont believe tried to "Fit in" with more mainstream metal.

HazeM* said:
I found the Ghost Reveries Album somewhat different from typical Opeth. However i think it is a album that tried to fit in with more mainstream metal, My favourite track has to be Hours of Wealth or Isolation Years, which i dont believe tried to "Fit in" with more mainstream metal.

Hallo. and horray for nonconformity. However I hate your opinion. Cheers!

PS - Whats with all these first posts like "I don't much care for GR!" You can post that later. The important thing is if you are an Opeth fan!

Hatreds abit harsh? I have a point, check out Opeths "Single" and the shortening length of songs and the video. "Ghost of perdition" and "The grand conjuration" thats not the opeth i knew. The other songs i found were great.

It's not the Opeth I knew either. But I still love it. I also respect your Opinion and I acctually prefer Morningrise to anything else they have done. It just seams more fitting to post with "Hey guys, I love Opeth." Cause that makes me feel all warm inside. Ok?

hey moonlapse, you should make an "official bitch about ghost reveries" thread and sticky it. there is a new "bitch about ghost reveries" thread almost every day.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
LMAO! Pwnage. I can't compete with that. (because I am the ultimate photoshop n00b lol)

- t3h Ultimate Photoshop N00b, but don't tell anyone!

I actually did it in paint.