Opeth Tour 2005

AbsentFriend

Hail to the King
Mar 3, 2003
Tha Nethalandz!
Who do you think Opeth should tour with after the release of their next album??

I think the Duth Death Metal act Gorefest would be the perfect band! They will be releasing their next album sometime this year (they reunited) and they rule! They are actually much more than just Death Metal! Check them out at www.gorefest.nl and also check their messageboard!! They themselves post there on a daily basis!

I prefer that they have no support. I would much rather watch them for several hours and hear a plethora of songs than wait throught another DevilDriver. That was torture for me.
Good question though.

The old point.....Mikael...dont go to the US.....stay in Europe and visit every city twice instead :p
beside that, i would love to see Kataonia or Virgin Black again

Lord_AgathoN said:
The old point.....Mikael...dont go to the US.....stay in Europe and visit every city twice instead :p
beside that, i would love to see Kataonia or Virgin Black again

I agree completely.
Or maybe they should look for an Opeth look-a-like band to do the other continents. I'm sure nobody will notice...

I hope Opeth tour the USA in 2005. we here in the Hudson Valley area of New Yawk are lobbying to get Opeth to play the Chance Theatre in Poughkeepsie, NY. I think Kataklysm should get the tour, or My Dying Bride,Enslaved and Gorefest would be great.
I was wondering the likelyhood of Opeth touring in 2005, because they don't have a record deal as of yet, and distribution of thier new CD my be hard without a record deal.
i was even thinking that Opeth may sit on the new CD for a while, until they have a record label.
Who knows? Can't wait to see Opeth again.

deathbearer said:
I hope Opeth tour the USA in 2005. we here in the Hudson Valley area of New Yawk are lobbying to get Opeth to play the Chance Theatre in Poughkeepsie, NY. I think Kataklysm should get the tour, or My Dying Bride,Enslaved and Gorefest would be great.
I was wondering the likelyhood of Opeth touring in 2005, because they don't have a record deal as of yet, and distribution of thier new CD my be hard without a record deal.
i was even thinking that Opeth may sit on the new CD for a while, until they have a record label.
Who knows? Can't wait to see Opeth again.

they won't have trouble getting signed.

Damn I saw Opeth, Katatonia and Novembre live once. That was sweeeet!

What about Insomnium??