Opeth & PT tour

Astrochicken said:
Come to Texas. please. anywhere in Texas will do:( :(:(:(:(

Agreed!

Damnit, I don't care if it's all the way in Austin, I'll travel anywhere to see that...fuck, it looks like Texas is a no no from the looks of it :cry:

I'll start saving my pesos to see if I can make it to any of those shows...though I'd have to take a plane or take a bus 2 days before that... :cry:

Astrochicken said:
Come to Texas. please. anywhere in Texas will do:( :(:(:(:(
Dammit, Mike has to get everyone all excited about another tour, and they aren't even coming here! I hope they add more dates, cause that's a really shitty tour :(

HELL YES!!!!

Athens, GA at the 40 watt is REAL close to where I live. I will definitely be going. Too bad Opeth won't be on that date. Hopefully they'll play another date with Opeth that I can go see....

Oh also, if any of you Boston Forumites wanna see a BAD ASS show... go see the show at the Berklee Performance Center. I've seen a couple shows there when I went to school there for a bit, and it is one INCREDIBLE sounding venue!

OMGOMGOMGOMG !

I've been waiting for foreva' for these dates to be announced. The PT site says to check back for more dates : praying for more dates :

But it looks like another road trip to Cleveland! Gosh, that was rough, but the venue was absolutely PERFECT, so tiiiiiny, and I so easily got to the front row and talked to the band cause it's so tiny. Oh gosh I want to go to Agora....but it's so far away.......arggggg, k, this is pointless....more from me later

Only Human said:
Look at my location. I fear I'll never see Opeth live!

I know how you feel, man....look at mine...but I make my brother/friends drive very very far....

It's worth it, after all.....you could make a show in under 6 hours, I'm sure...

ProgMetalFan said:
yes... i agree... i can't believe it's so tough to ever get a show in Pittsburgh! I hate making these 4/5 hour drives to Philly, Cleveland or D.C.!

at least you CAN drive that far.. I saw opeth in January and will be seeing Lacuna Coil at the end of this month.... i want to see PT/Opeth but that aint happening :(