Opeth & PT tour

Puoskari

New Metal Member
May 15, 2003
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Taken from www.porcupinetree.com:

Porcupine Tree tour North America with Opeth 05-15-2003

PT are pleased to announce their next tour of North America will be takie place this Summer as a co-headline with Opeth. There will also be a short run of warm up dates by Porcupine Tree alone. Opeth have been touring North America extensively recently to promote their 2002 album Deliverance, but on their tour with PT for the first time they will be focusing on their non-metal material, in particular the recently issued Damnation album which was produced by Steven Wilson. Some venues have yet to be confirmed. Box office information to follow.

July
8 - Tampa, Club Twilight (PT only)
10 - tbc (PT only)
11 - Athens, 40 Watt Club (PT only)
12 - tbc (PT only)
15 - Toronto, tbc
16 - Montreal, Spectrum
17 - NYC, Irving Plaza
18 - tbc
19 - Boston, Berklee Performance Center
20 - Philadelphia, tbc
21 - Washington DC, tbc
22 - Detroit, tbc
24 - Cleveland, Agora
25 - Chicago, Vic Theater
26 - Minneapolis, tbc
28 - Boulder, Fox Theater
30 - LA, House of Blues
31 - San Francisco, Fillmore
Aug
3 - Portland, tbc
4 - Seattle, tbc

I want to see this tour so bad. They better come to Europe too...

they MUST come to europe....

wtf, opeth are swedish, PT are english, but they always go touring north america first... that's not right... oh, yeah, except for the tour promoters [i would have said for the music industry, but this would be a mistake]

This is nuts,so basically this is Opeths THIRD tour of the USA in support of the last two albums.

They should have done another tour of europe first,and then another tour of america,and then another tour of europe to finish it off and even it out fairly.

eek.gif

I'm speechless. I could see Opeth possibly 5 or 6 times this year!
buttrock.gif

Steven Wilson is awesome! I think he's done a lot of good things with Opeth. He's opened up their music more and they have become more mature musician's as a result. I've seen Opeth several times but I haven't seen Porcupine Tree yet. Should be a great show at Berklee

Reanna said:
i hope Pittsburgh gets a tour but from the looks of those dates they arent. :(

yes... i agree... i can't believe it's so tough to ever get a show in Pittsburgh! I hate making these 4/5 hour drives to Philly, Cleveland or D.C.!