Opeth Vinyl

NeilPeart

Audiophile & Music Zealot
Oct 12, 2005
San Jose, CA
www.myspace.com
I am a fan of the old-school vinyl format, partly because of the artistic liberties available on the large album format (and also for sonic reasonons). I've seen pictures of the Opeth albums (all of them) in a vinyl release on the band's website but I have never successfully located the actual media. Of course I already own the compact discs but I'd like the analog versions as well. Any input is appreciated. :cool:

I own every album on vinyl except Blackwater Park, which is quite hard to find these days. You should be able to track down the rest on eBay or from online music stores.
Also, I heard that there are only 1000 copies of Ghost Reveries on vinyl, so I grabbed mine quick.

Cheers,
Jaxe

ebay. You can get em all for about $30-40 except Blackwater Park ($150-180) and the Still Day Beneath the Sun 7" ($40-50)

Khayman666 said:

I bought it :D I also have Ghost Reveries and My arms Your Hearse...I've seen some good offers from the Uk, on ebay...like 3 albums on vinyls (of Opeth of course) for really good price...can't remember right now

Hi!

Yes, every Opeth album was released on vinyl, but 'Blackwater Park', 'Still Life', and 'Damnation' is quite rare now (I belive 'Ghost Reveries' also will soon), out of print, so very hard to find!
Take a look at my collection...
;)

http://web.axelero.hu/gogsi/opeth_vinyl2.jpg

Jaxe said:
I own every album on vinyl except Blackwater Park, which is quite hard to find these days. You should be able to track down the rest on eBay or from online music stores.
Also, I heard that there are only 1000 copies of Ghost Reveries on vinyl, so I grabbed mine quick.

Cheers,
Jaxe