Opeth

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
Great production on Orchid and Morningrise. And for penning Crimson. Eternal gratitude.

yup, that was him. can't wait to see Katatonia (and Opeth) in 3 weeks... :)

btw: Tonight's Decision is my favourite Katatonia album, what do you think of LFDGD??

I love LFDGD! Its great

me too, maybe we're just too open-minded :lol:
hehe, but it is really strange...everytime a new Katatonia album comes out there are lots of people (at least one third of their fans) who dislike it and say that the old stuff was way better...and then, during a year or so, they slowly change their opinion and say that the album is one of their best, just in time to bash the next album. it's always the same (tomorrow will be yesterday reborn :))

Originally posted by Nico16

me too, maybe we're just too open-minded :lol:
hehe, but it is really strange...everytime a new Katatonia album comes out there are lots of people (at least one third of their fans) who dislike it and say that the old stuff was way better...and then, during a year or so, they slowly change their opinion and say that the album is one of their best, just in time to bash the next album. it's always the same (tomorrow will be yesterday reborn :))

hmn, i dont know about that. visit the katatonia forum, most people there (and its a fact, due to various polls) love the new stuff more, im lucky i love both, but new stuff more. LGDGD is my fav album with BWP of Opeth. too hard to decide right now though :yow: