Opethian Song Survivor: championship.

I vote for .....The Moor...

I love BRI, but feel it does not flow as well as a long song should....even Crimson, a longer song, feels more like 1 song then BRI..of course, that takes nothing away from how great it is, but I do not like the idea that a great song like BRI, is pushed even higher by some just because it is 20 minutes long (I in no way am saying the above people are doing this, but I have met people who feel this way...that it is long, so it rocks)

So anyway, I must vote for a song that I would not even put in my top 5 Opeth songs...but it still ROCKS..it sets the mood for Still Life, the album that took me the longest to get into from Opeth (well I still have not gotten 100% into BWP, but I am not sure if I ever will)

Well, neither of these songs are actually in my Opeth top-5, but they are both great, nevertheless.

The Moor will get my vote.

-Villain

From the water sounds and dark acoustic melody at 4:12, to the soft sung section and the little sounds that follow at 8:56, to the climax ending in the title line at 14:44 (the time between which is probably the most beautiful, inspired piece of music I've ever heard recorded), to the soul-rattling scream at the end, it's Opeth's magnum opus, and we all know it.

My vote goes to...

B L A C K
R O S E
I M M O R T A L ! ! !

Oh yeah. I'd say there is lots of love for Still Life here on this list.
My vote, however, goes to...

Black Rose Immortal

surely from this we can deduce that neither song is better than the other. in fact, the two tracks are so different from each other that they can't be compared. it's just pure, instinctive taste that determines what track each person prefers.

why not piece all the songs together to make one massive song :D , then there will be no best or worst song.

OH BTW. WHY DONT WE HAVE A BATTLE FOR 3rd PLACE? this should have been done before the final, but shall we do it anyway, or just leave it?