Opethian Song Survivor: final four!

Demonspell

cheating the polygraph
Apr 29, 2001
dead between the walls
www.ultimatemetal.com
Morningrise has officially assumed its dominance...

1. The Night And The Silent Water ends April Ethereal's reign as the sole MAYH survivor with a 22-18 nailbiter.
2. Under The Weeping Moon previously sent Demon Of The Fall and The Leper Affinity on early vacations, only to get slaughtered by the Moor 31-9.
3. The Drapery Falls likewise survived formidable challenges from When and Bleak, only to have the misfortune of being paired against Black Rose Immortal, which stomped all over it in a 33-7 blowout.
4. Serenity Painted Death surprised many by making it into the third round, and put up a fight here, but ultimately got buried under the lead in the Morningrise juggernaut, Advent, 24-16.

And now, the Opethian final four:
1. The Night And The Silent Water vs. The Moor
2. Black Rose Immortal vs. Advent (the Battle For Morningrise)

Was Morningrise voted as favourite album of all time? Seems like this is a little more accurate way of determining favourites..

1. - The Night And The Silent Water
2. - Black Rose Immortal

There ye have it ;)

1.This is as tough as hell, I haven't listened to TNATSW for a while, so I gotta listen to em both and see.....

Ok, damn, I forgot how great TNATSW is!!! Wow!! I have to go with The Night and the silent water.

2.Advent
Well, it has to be advent. No particular reason, I just happen to find it better.They're both close in ranking though.

Wow, this list has turned out very different than what I would have chosen as my 4 fave opeth songs!

1. The Night And The Silent Water
2. Black Rose Immortal

note: WTF is so great about The Moor anyway? It's not a bad song.. But it's definitely not Opeth's best. It's kind of repetitive. The Night And The Silent Water obliterates it, IMHO.