Opeth's messing with my subconscious..

Realturka

PEZ is good for you!
Apr 3, 2009
Last week, just sitting around watching TV or something lazily, I started imagining some music in my head just for the fun of it. Like hearing Deliverance's outro in your mind and headbanging to it. You know..

Anyway, I eventually got a really strong and badass riff stuck in my head. I tried to remember where it was from, but couldn't. I was sure it was Opeth. I could even play it after hearing it too much in my head but I couln't remember what it was. Just found out that it's the first distorted riff in Hessian Peel (4:12), a song that I almost never listen to.

I'm fucking freaking out. Just hearing it once or twice carved the entire riff to my brain. STOP FUCKING WITH MY MIND AKERFELDT! :mad:

I saw a big projection of the Still Life cover and heard the intro of The Moor in a dream.
I woke up with a smile on my face.

I saw a big projection of the Still Life cover and heard the intro of The Moor in a dream.
I woke up with a smile on my face.

I had a dream I saw an entire Opeth concert one time. They played songs i've never heard before, and it was probably one of the best dreams ever.

That happens to me all the time. I get like a few seconds of music stuck on my brain, and I can't remember who it is by or the song title. I remember one time I had the start of the chorus to "Call Me a Dog" by Temple of the Dog stuck in my head for several months without know what it was. There has been like 2 years since I listened to that album, and it was never my favourite from that album either. :confused:

Now I have some beatiful, omnious piano thing stuck in my head, which I just can't place. :mad:

I don't dream about Opeth.

I dream about mustaches and sex and stuff.

hate it when I created a kickass song in my dream but just can't remember it when I woke up.