Opinions on anus.com

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
I've been reading the topics here with great interest. After checking out the detailed, three-page commentary on corrupt.org, I figured I'd start a new thread about what everyone thinks on anus.com - are there any particular topics they cover you find interesting? Do you follow any of their writers? etc etc etc.

I find the concept of the site as conceptualized in it's title to be somewhat refreshing. A return to a world where values exist beyond money and "progress" sounds pretty good to me. Our intellectually orphaned Judeo-Christian society holds no values higher than personal survival, accumulation of material wealth, and technological development. We're absolutely drowning in our own pathetic attempts to find meaning in a materialistic culture through an incessant stream of novelty. It's akin to a morbidly obese person who eats themself to death to fill a "void" inside them. As Prozac says there is life, and there is death, there is the mouth and there is an anus.

I've been reading the topics here with great interest. After checking out the detailed, three-page commentary on corrupt.org, I figured I'd start a new thread about what everyone thinks on anus.com - are there any particular topics they cover you find interesting? Do you follow any of their writers? etc etc etc.

Pretty much all the comments about CORRUPT.org apply to anus.com, as far as ideology goes. Yes I do know some of their writers.