Opinions on how to frame my Maiden Ticket

That'd be a hell of a lot of photos, and how could you be sure each photo is from each song? It's not as if they have a backdrop for each one.

This is true, its a shame you didn't have good pics of all the back drops and put them with the ticket N frame ether way its going to look the shit....good luck with your project Spruce Goose

It's just a shame my name wasn't on my ticket, but I will be framing it anyways after all the stress I was put under by having it stolen and then returned, anyways its all over and I'm happy.

I didn't get my ticket back from the Brisbane show, and the one from the second Sydney show is all sweaty from being in my pocket all night. The first is OK... but I'm not sentimental when it comes to that sort of thing unless it's something special.

yaeh I forgot to get mine back too and the 2nd sydney was fuked but i just let it dry out.... the melb tix is the worst 4 wear but again so was I ... damm drinkin so early at the Corner Pub and stay ing at least 8.30 ,,mmmmm

When you get it framed, ask them - they've no doubt dealt with various types of ink before. Go to a proper art archiver/framer if you can.

And my suggestion re: framing. Be subtle! I think the poster w/ ticket is a nice choice; personally I wouldn't include photos.