Opinions on how to frame my Maiden Ticket

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
You might remember that I got ticket number 666 for the 1st Sydney show. I got to keep the ticket and now want to get it framed. I bought a poster from the gig with the intention of framing it with the ticket (the poster is skinner than a normal one, but a little longer at 100mm).

So anyway, would love your opinions on what exactly I should do. I have done up these 2 in photoshop and dunno which one is better. Obviously #2 has photos but does it look visually appealing enough to include them? Any suggestions?

It is going to cost me a bit to get this done properly so I wanna make sure it'll look good before I give it to the framer.

option1wh2.jpg

option2bk9.jpg

I reckon that the poster, in a silver frame, and the ticket in a gold frame, mounted either above or below the poster...IMO

Is there enough room in the top right for the ticket, without getting into the shadows and stuff ?

Would sort of balance the Iron Maiden logo, and leave the two as discrete items.

Are the photos from the show you went to? I think you should only use photos from the show you went to - like how when one gets a souvenir footy jersey signed by a grand final-winning team and it has photos around it, it has photos from that particular game.