Order The Fathomless Mastery CD + shirt from Bloodbath.biz

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
We're now accepting pre-orders for The Fathomless Mastery CD and shirt. You can either get the CD and shirt as a combo and save, or order them separately. We expect shipping to begin the week of October 6th. Order now at Bloodbath.biz.

tfm_combo.png

I'm loving this. Ordering so much shit, gives me something to look forward too haha. Looks amazing,

Also decided to give Daylight Dies a listen for the first time, must say I like it quite a bit.

Jesse, may I suggest in the future, can we get higher quality printing on some of the shirts? Some things look GREAT and some things look kind of bad compared to the colors of some actual artwork.

I know if you went higher quality or more colors, cost would be a little more, but I think people would pay.

I am ordering this.

Jesse, may I suggest in the future, can we get higher quality printing on some of the shirts? Some things look GREAT and some things look kind of bad compared to the colors of some actual artwork.

I know if you went higher quality or more colors, cost would be a little more, but I think people would pay.

I am ordering this.

I actually pay for the highest quality printing, and I think most of the time the shirts turn out killer. Screen printing isn't going to render an image the same as it appears digitally on your screen, which is why I eventually provide photos of all shirts. But I am not skimping on any quality here at all. Rarely a first run of a shirt can use an additional shade of color (as was the case on the first run of the Unblessing shirts), so on the second run I will add it and it was improved.. but I usually don't have to do that.

I think all the shirts we have now are very sharp, and I have high hopes TFM shirts will print as we want them to. For what it's worth, we're using the max amount of colors allowed in screen printing on this shirt.

Ah ok, I wasn't exactly sure due to the UTP shirt. I was curious how they were all printed. I know some types of shirts have the graphics like dyed into the material almost, not exactly sure what is done to it. What does something like that run? I can't think of an example though other than some newer NIN shirts.

Ah ok, I wasn't exactly sure due to the UTP shirt. I was curious how they were all printed. I know some types of shirts have the graphics like dyed into the material almost, not exactly sure what is done to it. What does something like that run? I can't think of an example though other than some newer NIN shirts.

I'm not sure about that. Screen printing is the most durable and used for nearly all metal band shirts. If you find some info on a newer method NIN or others are using, shoot me a PM or email, I'm certainly curious.

Shirt looks cool but... I already pre-ordered mine. Luckily me for me it's Digibook vs Digipak and it's going to be shipped off on September 22nd! :D

Oh, Jesse I don't know if you'd know this or not but are the shirts with just the red BB logo's on them ever going to go back on sale. Or white, or perhaps one with the BB logo in black with a white stroke around it. Or black with a red stroke...

Pre-ordered my stuff

Jesse, I will have to look at what they do or ask someone, it could very well be screen printed, but it just seems so different to me.

I don't know if it's what you're taking about but my friend has a NIN T-Shirt and it looks to be just normally screen-printed...

The new Witchfinder General shirts that came with the new cd has some of the best print I have ever seen on a shirt. They use the Beefy-T's too...some of the best quality shirts you can find.

The vinyl version that blakkheim told us:

" i just approved the layout for the vinyl version to go to print and the stock would come in around mid-end of october."

it will be avalaible on bloodbath web too?

Sorry for being a bit noobish to ordering stuff in different currency...but about how much would this cost in US Dollars? I'm reeeaaally dying to get this, but I don't know if it's in my best interest if I have to pay something like 50-60 bucks (the price of three or four CD's!) to get it.

I'm not sure how to convert currency really, and the only time I ever tried ordering something in a different currency, I ended up getting screwed out of like thirty or fourty bucks just for an Opeth T-Shirt. Those kinds of crappy prices are something I deal with at concerts, but I don't know about when it comes to ordering stuff online...