Ordo Ab Chao

Darkwinterdweller

New Metal Member
Oct 2, 2006
I've recently heard of Mayhem's new release, Ordo Ab Chao. I have heard it was finished a few weeks ago, and that it is set to be released on April 16th of this year, but can not find any other information about it. Anybody know of any song titles, or anything at all about this album?

Commented guitarist Blasphemer on the new Mayhem album (a.k.a. Rune Erickson): "The sound is raw and powerful, and listening to it, it reminds me of the 'Wolf's Lair Abyss' era, only more varied and more philosophical. The album also contains the most aggressive songs in the MAYHEM history as well as the most wicked and darkest."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAZwjb3f4hQ&mode=related&search=

Here is a clip of the current Mayhem with new vocalist Atilla, song is "My death"

I can't wait for this. I like all of Mayhem's output, although my opinion of the last one varies, but Blasphemer is an extremely innovative guitarist, particularly on GDOW and I worshipped Atilla's vox on De Mysteriis. I never understood why people took such enormous shits on Grand Declaration..., besides the slight electronic influence on a track or two. That for me was one of the best records of 2000, no contest.