Original UT Clan?

chris-o-fer

twatwaffle
Nov 18, 2003
Your mother
www.myspace.com
Hey, is there anybody who still plays the original UT, and/ or is stuck with a computer that can't run the new version? I was just shooting the question out and see if anyone would be interested in starting another UT UM clan, but for the original version?

Until recently I was stuck with a computer that could barely even run the original UT. Yes, it wasn't good. Shocking video lag using software rendering with detail levels right down and a monitor that I couldn't see 2 feet in front of me on.

Thankfully, those days are over, but I still do play the original UT/ will play the original UT and would be interested in it just as another extra little thing. But anyway and stuff, yeah.

If you guys want to form an original UT clan, feel free, though I doubt i'll be able to run a seperate website for it (hell, i'm having enough problems getting a host for the UT2k4 clan website).

Tanith said:
If you guys want to form an original UT clan, feel free, though I doubt i'll be able to run a seperate website for it (hell, i'm having enough problems getting a host for the UT2k4 clan website).
Wouldn't ask it of you mate. I know what a mess it can be having to build and update websites. I would imagine that it would be enough of a mission with the UT2k4 clan site as is and to take that on is very good of you.

Cool, well if you guys want, I could hook us up with space for the roster and create the banners and stuff. I gotta question though, is there a way to create a permanant level, or place on the UT server so we would know where to find each other, or how does that work? :err:
Kanyon said:
Thankfully, those days are over, but I still do play the original UT/ will play the original UT and would be interested in it just as another extra little thing. But anyway and stuff, yeah.
What's your info? :kickass: