Orpheus supporting AMON AMARTH (Aus tour, April 2012)

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
I don't know if this IS the right spot to post or not, BUT this is our first real International tour/ support, so I'm really proud to announce we will be the main support for Amon Amarth in Australia this April.

So pumped!
Chris and Orpheus

amonamarthweb.jpg

Congrats man! They're pretty funny guys, not the biggest fan of their music, but partied with
them at Summer Breeze 2003 and 2005 a bit-too much Jack Daniels for me :D

Thanks a lot guys, much a appreciated. We've worked our arses off for a spot like this so we are definitely going to make the best of it :)
@Tempe - I know dude, I'm shattered. Sadly it was a logistics thing between the band, we just couldn't make it. No big deal, 4/5 shows isn't too bad XD

In some further cool news which I just found out... Apparently Amon Amarth requested our album/ bio etc. Reason being, they've decided they want us to be the only ones playing with them. So as far as I'm aware, it's just Orpheus and Amon Amarth on AA's request. I'm a little VERY happy with that. Got to work doubly hard, but I'm confident it'll be all sweet XD

In some further cool news which I just found out... Apparently Amon Amarth requested our album/ bio etc. Reason being, they've decided they want us to be the only ones playing with them. So as far as I'm aware, it's just Orpheus and Amon Amarth on AA's request. I'm a little VERY happy with that. Got to work doubly hard, but I'm confident it'll be all sweet XD

Hey that sounds damn cool :Smokedev:

Thanks a lot guys, much a appreciated. We've worked our arses off for a spot like this so we are definitely going to make the best of it :)
@Tempe - I know dude, I'm shattered. Sadly it was a logistics thing between the band, we just couldn't make it. No big deal, 4/5 shows isn't too bad XD

Now that is damn cool! You guys are definitely doing something right, I'm not even a melodeath fan and I really enjoy your music.