Orpheus supporting AMON AMARTH (Aus tour, April 2012)

Thanks again guys! Your praise is much appreciated. It seems the promoter wasn't completely happy with just 1 support and no openers for the whole tour and is currently working on getting another very prominent Australian band on board.
I can honestly say it's going to be fucking awesome if these guys manage to get green lit to join this tour. I'll keep you all posted!

Some of you will probably like the news :)

Also here congrats man!
If I really was australian (as some appearantly still think lol) then I'd so be there. Killer package for sure, even if I still don't have your album.
AA I have only seen in the rain on festivals so far, which is pretty epic, but a "normal" show would be cool too!

That part about AA requisting you is beyond awesome too haha

Congratulations. That sounds like it will be really cool. By the way I finally listened to your band the other day and it is some really cool stuff. Normally I listen to sneap bands at work, but all sites your stuff stream from are blocked there, so I missed the train when your cd came out.

Thanks again guys!
@Mago: cheers mate, hopefully our band will be able to play around you some time. And yes, it was a fucning honor to hear the band give their personal blessings. So that's great

@donkeys: thanks dude. Glad you finally got to check it out, I think it's a pretty fun album overall. The next one is already shaping up to be better so far. Makes me pretty stoked haha