Orpheus, Ye Gods Of Metal wrap up (Touring + Have a laugh)

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
So in lite of our FIRST ever outing outside of Melbourne, our home town, here is some FUN footage of a show we flew up to Brisbane to play, the Ye Gods Of Metal festival.

We are off in 2 weeks to support Amon Amarth on their Australian tour, and this was the PERFECT show to get us pumped up for it.

Cheers,
Chris

[youtube]QKT2Uflja_g&list=UUnINJGivXh9lwz8pvCRAbkA&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Cheers dude! It's definitely fun, but again it was still just the one show, I'll post back about how it all was once we finish the tour with Amon Amarth. I'm sure there'll be more kooky footage!

I recorded the boys from Before Nightfall who played on that bill (I think their set got cut short or something not sure) but they worship you guys man!

Nice job.

Ahh sweet as dude, They are fantastic blokes, spent the weekend with Michael V and Michael G (In Obsidian). Haha, I gathered that a bit :p. Which is silly because those kids are RIDICULOUSLY good. It was a pleasure to share the stage with them.

Yeah they are incredible musicians man, they were impeccable in the studio and the first band I had that didn't make editing a nightmare!

I remember your thread announcing you were touring with Amon Amarth! You guys must be freaking pumped! It's a shame you only do an aussie tour, because I would've LOVE to see you guys in show (even though I have high doubts you'll be coming to Montréal anytime soon haha).

Hope you guys have a blast, and post some more touring footage if you can ;)

Cheers dude! Pumped is an understatement. So much goes into these tours it's ridiculous. We want to tour Europe next year after we release album #2. You never know dude, you may get your wish some time ;)

And there WILL be more footage, for sure!