Osmose Copy Protection Crack?

This is really weird, people being unable to play the osmose (Shitheads) Mind's I on the computer, I can't play it on my portable CD-player, on a computer it plays just fine (and yes, it is the same version people are complaining about), fuckin pointless if you ask me.
Too bad I didn't know the Marduk CD I got a few weeks back was from the shitheads as well, that one kills the computer (there is a fix for this, you need a pen and some skill to find the crap that fuck it up for computers), but works on the portable just fine.

The thing is, I want just to have a computer, I want all my music to play on it. From now on Osmose can suck my nutsack, I am so full of this bullshit copy protection shit, when are they going to realize IT WILL NEVER WORK, if you can play it on anything, you can crack it, the only way you can't crack something is that you can't play it, but the point would be kinda lost...

Copyprotection only fucks the people who buy the CD in the first place, you never hear the pirates complaining about this shit and why? Cos they have a fuckin way around it.

Whatever locks, unlocks :D

Siren (desperately trying to increase her post count :p)

oooooh,all the spamers gathered in this thread and me missing???
impossible!!! and thus:

:Spam:

~mel~(SpammmingCompulsiveDisorder :p)
and hey,i have more posts than all of you!!!! nia nia nia nia!! :p :p
except for FatherVic who is cheating anyway :D

Originally posted by Melancholia

so what's your technique? do you have ppl tie you to the chair (like an italian poet/writer supposedly did) 24/7? or do you *suspense music* tread the dangerous waters of the opeth board? *end of suspense music, it was boring anyway* :)

rahvin. (eager to learn)

well, of course it's boring if it's opeth. come on.

hyena (where are bu now?)

hey! opeth is great! it's the board getting lousy. don't mix that. or the holy drumroll comes upon archilles' steel heels of metal... :confused:

Opeth is not boring :err: Maybe you've listened to the wrong songs.

Btw, tying to the chair...hmmm new fashions :p

Siren (hey, i spam too! wait up!)

Hmm... I've never been able to "get" Opeth...

I've never been able to get Radiohead either.

I guess I'm not able to get into "intellectual" music as the fans of those bands call it...

Originally posted by Melancholia
oooooh,all the spamers gathered in this thread and me missing???
impossible!!! and thus:

:Spam:

~mel~(SpammmingCompulsiveDisorder :p)
except for FatherVic who is cheating anyway :D

Say that again?

Misanthrope ( who is not cheating and has mel beaten by a long shoot )

Shot :p

I suggest "Face of Melinda", "When", "Credence", "Harvest" and "Bleak" to all those willing enough to give Opeth another shot :)