OT: backing up cell phone contacts?

[UEAK]Clowd

Apr 29, 2008
Hey guys, maybe someone here will know something about this. I have an older motorola phone (i860), and I bought a USB connector for it, to backup all my pictures and contacts and stuff.

I got an app from motorola that lets me backup the pictures, but not the contacts list. I want to back it up cause I'm worried it's going to shit the bed soon... and I would like to avoid having to write it all down manually, if possible.

any ideas?

get a new phone before that one bites the farm and your service provider should be able to switch over the contacts. If your phone has a sim card, and you are going to use the same card on your new phone...you can store all your numbers on your sim card and they will transfer over

There probably isn't a way because ASSHOLES want you to PAY! them to back that shit up for you.

It's fucking weak. I put all my contacts on my sim card and cross my fingers that I don't lose the fucking thing. Although I hear with modern phones they can be synced to your computer contacts and all.

Yeah I need to sort this out as well, I was in Uk these past 2 weeks and I forgot my cell at work (I couldn't get back to the office and take it with me, everything was closed by the guardian who was in vacation as well) if I had a backup at least I had another mobile with the numbers I needed :( fortunately my bro was with me so I didn't need my mobile.