OT - Exclusive interview with Anthrax forum member Inside Out

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
1. How did you originally find this forum and what are your earliest memories posting here?

I came across the forum from the Anthrax website. I don't remember much from when I started coming by.

2. When was the board at it's best? At it's worst?

The board is at it's best after some shows or after some material is released. It is at it's worst when there is even a hint of change, all tho i can understand the stress of change.

3. Tell us about your personal life (home, work, hobbies,...):

I'm 25. I live in the rural outskirts of a college town, I'm a Projectionist(full-time) at a Regal Cinema, I spend most of my time playing games on the computer and i like to ride my 2002 yamaha warrior. I listen to metal mostly and im very picky about the bands i like. might be worth noting im fairly introverted

4. What made you a fan of metal music? How about Anthrax?

The Beavis and Butthead experience CD introduced me to music, 99 ways to die by megadeth was a good portion. I saved my allowance up and bought some stuff through bmg records, took something from bands i knew and none that i didnt. Cryptic writings and Among the Living were the top two picks, it took me awhile to put in ATL the beastie boys song remix wasnt a good representation of the Anthrax ive come to know.

5. Why don't you post much? There's always room for one more...

I dont often feel ive got something to add to a conversation that hasnt been said by the time i come across it. when i do tho im not shy about saying something.

6. What music besides metal do you enjoy?

I grew up on classic rock, Clapton, george throughgood, rush.

7. What are your future plans for the year of 11?

I'd like to get a couple monkeys off my back and go back to college even if i dont know what for.

8. If you had to go 'trading places' with somebody famous, who would you choose? What would you do?

Im not sure who would matter but id travel, Germany, Amsterdamn, Australia, Brazil maybe, Japan.

WORD ASSOCIATION:

Brentney Spears

to close to brittany

scottishthrax
he must drink

MikeyBong
sounds like a party

sufferer
me

eighteeschick

hairspray and leg warmers

BratPrincess
dont seem like a brat

thraxx
good music

DarrellDethSDMF
awful thing to have happened

ironmaidenfan09
6 6 6 the number of the beast

mrthrax
idk

JohnnieCzech
seems to know his stuff pretty well

Trashard
who? likely from my inactivity

danaholica

see above

Deege
im sorry

Matt Bello
should share more information with the Anthrax masses!

DumbAss
hopefully an ironic name

Antwax
ant/bee hybrid?

vomit
dont drink downtown

whitey131
the intro to symphony of destruction popped into my head and i don't know why

anthraxgod
insert is

spacebeer
what color is it

6er
beeeer

BlackThirteen
the wizards glass in the dark tower books

Beer
yuengling

Mosh pit
distraction from the attraction

Life
is a series of dogs(George Carlin)

Money

should grow on trees

Bermuda shorts
happy to not be in bermuda

THIS OR THAT:

Being a child or being an adult:
adult, cant give up driving.

Cannibal Corpse or Six Feet Under: cannibal corpse, tho id rather silence

Black or White: black

School or work: work

90's or 00's: 90's(early)

Funny Anthrax or serious Anthrax: FUNNY, the more serious songs just dont seem to have the same energy.

Thank you for taking the time to do this interview! Any final words for your fellow Anthrax fans?

I just hope i wasnt too verbose in my responses and that i didnt offend anyone with the word association. thank you for reading and i look forward to the others interviews.