OT Great men with long hair in the history of mankind

i think it would be reasonable to say that al men with long hair are superior to other members of society. If i could post a photo of my exquisite mane I would.

ALso, if i felt like searching, I would probably post a picture of rasputin right now. Rasputin was badass.

Louis-Joseph Papineau
papineau.jpg

Leader of 'Les Patriotes' Although his hair isn't INCREDIBLY LONG he has wicked side burns!

The Beetles (duh)
beetles.jpg

King Louis XIII
louis132.gif

King Louis XIV
louis141.gif

Jean Talon
talon_200.jpg

Awsome hair and bad-ass mustache

Greek God Zeus
zeus.jpg

Greek God Poseidon
poseidon.jpg

Luis said:
René Descartes, often called the father of modern philosophy, attempted to break with the philosophical traditions of his day and start philosophy anew. Rejecting the Aristotelian philosophy of the schools, the authority of tradition and the authority of the senses, he built a philosophical system that included a method of inquiry, a metaphysics, a mechanistic physics and biology, and an account of human psychology intended to ground an ethics. Descartes was also important as one of the founders of the new analytic geometry, which combines geometry and algebra, and whose certainty provided a kind of model for the rest of his philosophy.

I must say I feel so attracted to you right now :oops: .. unless you just pasted that off some online source.. then I retract my statement.. :lol:

unfortunately he doesnt have long or even funky hair :( so sorry if its not strictly 'on-topic' but this man I believe is truly the greatest of all time..

Alexander Fleming - the discoverer of a little drug we use today called penicillin.

Alexander_Fleming.jpg

Meedleyx10 said:
i think it would be reasonable to say that al men with long hair are superior to other members of society. If i could post a photo of my exquisite mane I would.
That was my initial reaction but i decided not to :tickled:
<-----

God. His hair is omnipotent which is helluva longer than just long hair I believe. :err:

The opinion of an atheist. :D

edit:
100441_8404-lg.jpg

That man kicks ass!

Beelzebub said:
Yeah, when I was making that post I was thinking about putting it in the hot guy thread, too

yes, hot AND highly intelligent.. definate great combo there.. except for the bisexual thing.. sorry that just turned me off :lol:

@ the pic of Hurley from lost, is that an actual unedited pic from filming? Coz damn I know he is a big guy, but Claire looks positively midget-like next to him. He reminds me of Hagrid from Harry Potter. But I love Hurley he is awesome!