OT Great men with long hair in the history of mankind

35n.jpg

ME.jpg

I'm honestly not a huge jimi fan. I think he did amazing things for the progression of guitarists everywhere, and i don't actively dislike him, but i never jones for some Jimi.

just need to know the right stuff and of course be in the mood, which being younger probably wouldnt happen much... lol

Fabio ? ... ok

Jimi can be in the long hair thread... have any idea how long his hair probably was in reality ? Fros and long hair went hand in hand BITD. Besides he's more worthy than most of the wigs, plus he had style, colorful style

I'm honestly not a huge jimi fan. I think he did amazing things for the progression of guitarists everywhere, and i don't actively dislike him, but i never jones for some Jimi.

I've always had some level of respect for him, but it was only recently (past couple years maybe) that I actually started to enjoy his music and gain a better understanding of he impact he had and how he affected things way back then ("sorry" to everyone here old enough to remember those days :) ). I wouldn't say that I feel that same about him as mainstream media does, but the man did great things, made good music, left an impact on countless people, and had a huge hand in the way rock guitar developed. Not to mention that he, despite a lot of the stock criticisms that everyone is quick to throw out, was a solid player.

In retrospect...I don't know why it was necessary to quote your post:p

I've always had some level of respect for him, but it was only recently (past couple years maybe) that I actually started to enjoy his music and gain a better understanding of he impact he had and how he affected things way back then ("sorry" to everyone here old enough to remember those days :) ). I wouldn't say that I feel that same about him as mainstream media does, but the man did great things, made good music, left an impact on countless people, and had a huge hand in the way rock guitar developed. Not to mention that he, despite a lot of the stock criticisms that everyone is quick to throw out, was a solid player.

Or repest it? :p
Cleanup on aisle "If 6 Was 9" :heh:

I enjoy 4 songs and that's about it...so, I hear ya. I appreciate his great influence on rock music and guitar playing, but can't listen to the music. Castles Made of Sand, Angel, Little Wing and Freedom...that's enough for me.

Did he really have long hair, or just run out of jerri curl?

I enjoy 4 songs and that's about it...so, I hear ya. I appreciate his great influence on rock music and guitar playing, but can't listen to the music. Castles Made of Sand, Angel, Little Wing and Freedom...that's enough for me.

Did he really have long hair, or just run out of jerri curl?

Theres a few more than that

jerri curl ? No, sorry, that was something from a later generation. He was of primarily African decent, naturally twisted hair... in case you have yet to realize this. It probably takes about a foot and a half of hair to get a 6 inch fro.

Kiss sucks bag and poorly at that