[OT]Hangin with mastodon

I don't know... doesn't really seem appropriate to ask for autographs at a bar when the show is already done, you know? Everyone's trying to wind down and I mean it's better to talk to them like a normal person anyway. I've never actually seen anyone hassle them for fanboy-things at the aftershow, apart from backstage in London and at the bar over there. Personally I leave all my signing shit for the signing booths at festivals.. at least with Mastodon.
Oh I'm sorry you didn't get to say anything to Troy, he's a great guy, seriously.

Ratatosk said:
I don't know... doesn't really seem appropriate to ask for autographs at a bar when the show is already done, you know? Everyone's trying to wind down and I mean it's better to talk to them like a normal person anyway. I've never actually seen anyone hassle them for fanboy-things at the aftershow, apart from backstage in London and at the bar over there. Personally I leave all my signing shit for the signing booths at festivals.. at least with Mastodon.
Oh I'm sorry you didn't get to say anything to Troy, he's a great guy, seriously.

Yeah he was nice when I said hello, but he was talking to that Nick guy so I let em be.

Jason: It takes skill and passion to be this good.*

*at blagging your way in :tickled:

Nick is funny as fuck... I say this even though we exchanged like 5 words the entire tour lmao
I don't think I know this Jason guy but he's got a point

Quick OT question... I just saw that bloodsimple was touring with Mastodon... how was their performance?

they were great imo
you gotta check out the drummer when you see them, that guy bashes the hell out of his kit
also they're all really nice guys

I dig the shit out of their vocalist.. always have since his VoD days... that's why I had to ask =)